Stylage S Bi-SOFT hyaluronic filler with lidocaine 0,8 ml
- Brand: Stylage Bi-SOFT
- Density: Low
- Lidocaine: Available
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 16 mg/ml
- Volume (ml): 0,8 ml
Main characteristics of Stylage S Bi-SOFT hyaluronic filler with lidocaine 0,8 ml
Stylage S Bi-SOFT lidocaine monophasic gel filler is composed of:
1. Hyaluronic acid of synthetic origin with a concentration of 16 ml/mg. HA is a unique intracellular moisturizer and reparant, which triggers the most important bioprocesses in the skin, restores the hydro-balance.
2.Mannitol. This unique antioxidant belongs to the group of alcohols and acts as a " dampener " of oxidative stress, to which any intradermal implant succumbs after its introduction.
3. Phosphate buffer. This gel substance helps to "transport" the active ingredient into the cells and serves to gently distribute the gel within the tissue.
4. Lidocaine at a concentration of 3%, which ensures that the procedure is painless and puts the patient at ease.
The softest filler Stylage S Bi-SOFT lidocaine by VIVACY Laboratories is designed to correct shallow wrinkles in delicate areas of the upper dermis, as well as to add natural volume to the lips. Unique changes in shape and material of the syringe series Bi-SOFT allow beauticians to perform contouring with unprecedented accuracy and comfort. Concave flange, SOFT-TOUCH surface, shifted center of gravity, possibility of aspiration testing and other improvements of the syringe help the instrument to lie more securely in the hands of the cosmetologist, increasing comfort and efficiency of the procedure of Stylage S Bi-SOFT lidocaine injection. The price of the product is more affordable compared to European competitors.
Area of application of Stylage S Bi-SOFT hyaluronic filler with lidocaine 0,8 ml
The product is intended to be injected into the upper layers of the dermis with a 30G needle or a cannula, which can be purchased separately. In some cases where the wrinkle depth is higher, Stylage S Bi-SOFT lidocaine can be injected into the medium layers.
The filler is suitable for the correction of:
- Superficial wrinkles due to age-related changes or photo-aging;
- "Crow's feet " and wrinkles of the oral commissure;
- Fine lines and wrinkles in the perioral and periorbital area;
- Dry, flabby, low skin tension;
- Natural lip augmentation, raising the corners, as well as the elimination of asymmetry.
Correction of imperfections with Stylage S Bi-SOFT lidocaine is carried out in the face, decollete area and the back of the hands (in order to moisturize and smooth the fine grid of wrinkles). Stylage S Bi-SOFT lidocaine can be purchased either separately in 0,8 ml syringes or in a package of 2 syringes with instructions and needles included.
Before a session of contour plastic correction, the cosmetologist learns the anamnesis of the patient and makes a plan of correction, as well as choosing a technique for the injection.
After that, the specialist cleanses the skin of impurities and makeup, as well as disinfects the surface. Despite the presence of lidocaine in the composition of Stylage S Bi-SOFT lidocaine, patients with hypersensitivity may need an additional external anesthetic, but the presence of anesthetic in the preparation itself makes the procedure more comfortable.
The filler is injected using a technique chosen in advance by the cosmetologist, after which the skin is re-disinfected. During the first 1-2 days, the effect of hyper-correction due to local swelling is possible. After the swelling is eliminated, the correction becomes more natural.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- Children under 18,
- Allergy to any of the components,
- The presence of serious health problems such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune diseases,
- Taking anticoagulants,
- Any problems with hematopoiesis,
- Acute inflammation both internally and on the skin,
- Herpes in exacerbation.
Storage and transportation
Storage temperature: +2℃ to +25℃ degrees. Avoid overheating, freezing during storage and transportation. Shelf life is 2 years. Do not use an open blister.
- Main characteristics
Indications for useGlabellar lines
Dark circles under eyes
Application areasOral commissure
Filler baseStabilized hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid concentration16 mg/ml
Volume (ml)0,8 ml
Duration of actionup to 12 months
Layers of the dermisSuperficial
Country of originFrance
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.