Stylage fillers for skin rejuvenation and non-surgical correction of facial features
The line of intradermal fillers which has been produced since 2009 by the French laboratory Vivacy is popular with cosmetologists and their patients because of its natural and predictable results. The main component of Stylage fillers is hyaluronic acid, supplemented with the antioxidant mannitol prolonging the effect of the procedure. The series includes gels of different density, intended to solve a variety of aesthetic problems - from elimination of skin flabbiness and filling of fine wrinkles to volumetric facial modeling.
Advantages of Stylage fillers (hyaluronic acid): reviews of patients of aesthetic clinics and clients of beauty salons
Each Stylage filler is produced using the unique IPN-Like technology, the name of which stands for InterPenetrated Networks. Hyaluronic acid in Stylage is present only in cross-linked form and forms two kinds of chains, which ensures high resistance of the products to hyaluronidase. The technology allows to minimize the content of the toxic crosslinking agent BDDE, so the fillers are absolutely safe for health.
Mannitol neutralizes free radicals that destroy cells, and thus prolongs the rejuvenating effect of hyaluronic fillers.
The acid contained in the preparations Stylage (reviews of clients confirm the absence of post-procedure complications), similar in structure to the endogenous polysaccharide, so it is well perceived by tissues of the skin and does not cause allergic reactions. Specialists of aesthetic clinics and beauty salons appreciate fillers Stylage for the combination of viscosity and elasticity, easy application and uniform distribution in the dermal tissues. The gels do not migrate and provide the most natural effect.
Assortment of fillers by Vivacy
Stylage, hyaluronic acid, the price of which is lower than the cost of similar intradermal fillers of other well-known European and American brands, is presented in preparations in various concentrations.
- Stylage S. The mildest gel of the line, 1 ml contains 16 mg of polysaccharide. The product is designed for injectable correction of the perioral and periorbital area - lightening dark circles under the eyes and smoothing fine wrinkles.
- Stylage M. The concentration of hyaluronic acid in the injectable gel is 20 mg/ml. The product is used to fill medium and deep skin folds, to correct the shape of the nose and earlobes, to model the lips.
- Stylage L. The active ingredient content of the filler is 24 mg/ml. The objectives of the product are to even out deep and very deep creases, to enlarge the lips, to tighten the facial oval, to fill the volume on the back of the hands.
- Stylage XL. Stylage filler with hyaluronic acid content of 26 mg/ml is suitable for volume augmentation in the area of the chin, cheekbones and cheeks.
- Stylage XXL. The dense gel with a polymer concentration of 21 mg/ml is used in cases of significant soft tissue deficiencies in the face caused by age-related changes, stress or a sudden weight loss.
- Special Lips. The hyaluronic acid in Stylage of this type has a density of 18.5 mg/ml. The soft and flexible gel is specially designed to enlarge the lips and give them an attractive shape, as well as to smooth out wrinkles on the thin skin of the lips and in the perioral area.
The main component of Stylage is hyaluronic acid, the reviews on the use of which indicate a low percentage of side effects after beauty injections, does not provoke allergies and complications. Side effects in the form of minor swelling, erythema and bruising disappear in a few days.
Stylage fillers: where to buy
EU-certified fillers can be purchased from official distributors of the brand in Poland, as well as on our marketplace. We offer fillers of different densities in wholesale and retail, each type of filler is available in versions with lidocaine and without anesthetic. On our website the price of Stylage fillers is the best on the market. To make a purchase, you need to register on the site and place your order.