- Brand: Belotero
- Density: Medium
- Lidocaine: Not available
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 22,5 mg/ml
- Volume (ml): 1 ml
Main characteristics Belotero Balance
Belotero Balance is a transparent and elastic medium density gel for a moderate increase in the volume of facial and body tissues and for filling superficial and medium wrinkles. The product was developed by the famous German company Merz Aesthetic, which is famous for its highest quality and safety standards. The basis of the intradermal implant is cross-linked sodium hyaluronate at a concentration of 22.5 mg/ml with a cohesive polydensified matrix (CPM). Due to the gradual binding of the active ingredient molecules, the polymer has optimal viscosity with a more elastic structure without solid particles. Belotero Balance is supplemented with a phosphate buffer (pH7), which is a "transport" for the delivery of HA molecules to the cells and reduces the risk of edema after the procedure.
The filler is suitable for the correction of various skin areas of the face and body, it normalizes the water balance of the cells, maintaining stable properties for the entire duration of action. Belotero is suitable for contouring of the first signs of aging for patients aged 25 and older. The gel does not cause allergic reactions and serious complications, does not migrate under the skin, and is completely eliminated from the body at the end of the period of action.
Belotero Balance filler has two advantages that have made it so popular:
1. the gel is designed not only to be injected into the middle layers of the dermis, but also into the superficial layers of the skin in the "Blanching" technique, which allows you to smooth out the most difficult wrinkles to correct, while maintaining an absolutely natural result;
2. Belotero Balance is suitable for both static and expression wrinkles thanks to the CPM technology.
Area of application Belotero Balance
The preparation is intended for injection into the superficial and middle layers of the dermis, and has biorevitalizing properties. It is optimal to use Belotero Balance for the following skin problems:
- deepening of the skin caused by age-related changes (fine and medium wrinkles, " crow's feet ", marionette wrinkles, wrinkles on the outer part of the eyelid and in the corners of the eyes);
- various kinds of scars;
- nasolabial wrinkles (laugh lines);
- mouth lines and so-called "smoker's wrinkles";
- frown lines;
- correction of forehead wrinkles;
- lip volume and lip shape correction;
- unrevealed red fringe and loss of hydration of the lips;
- wrinkles on the neck, the so-called "rings of Venus".
The gel is also actively used to increase the elasticity of tissues in the decollete area and improve the skin on the back of the hands.
All manipulations with Belotero Balance may only be performed by a certified cosmetologist in a specialized clinic. A compulsory condition for a safe and effective injection is a healthy and uninflamed skin. All makeup is removed beforehand and the treated areas are disinfected. To prevent any unpleasant feelings and sudden movements of the patient during the procedure, it is recommended to treat the more sensitive areas of the skin with cream with lidocaine.
The gel is injected into the superficial and middle layers of the dermis, using point, cross-over, fan or tunnel techniques, depending on the desired aims. Also Belotero Balance and Belotero Soft are suitable for the "Blanching" injection technique in the superficial layers of the skin.
After procedure, the specialist applies a soothing cream and gently massages the injection site to distribute the gel evenly into the skin tissues.
Result of the procedure
The visible effect of the injection will be noticeable immediately after the introduction of the filler, but most clearly manifested in a few days, when redness and swelling disappear. During this period, it is important to follow the recommendations of the cosmetologist, to avoid excessive heat or cold, temporarily refuse to apply makeup. Thanks to the lifting properties and a moderate increase in volume, facial contours are restored, wrinkles and folds are smoothed out, and the red border of the lips becomes a natural outline. Injections with Belotero Balance should be performed sequentially to get the expected effect. The result achieved lasts for 9 to 12 months, depending on the individual characteristics of the patient.
The preparation is not injected:
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- in case of an allergy to hyaluronic acid;
- patients under 18 years of age;
- in case of autoimmune and systemic diseases;
- in damaged or inflamed areas of the skin;
- in general malaise and exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- in the tendency to hypertrophy of tissues and formation of colloidal scars;
- patients with an increased risk of bleeding;
- earlier than two weeks after peeling, dermabrasion and any laser procedures.
Rules of transportation and storage
Belotero Balance should be stored in a darkened place at 2-25°C, protected from direct sunlight, blows and freezing. Do not use the filler if the package is damaged.
- Main characteristics
Indications for useNasolabial folds
Filler baseStabilized hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid concentration22,5 mg/ml
Volume (ml)1 ml
Duration of actionup to 12 months
Layers of the dermisSuperficial
Country of originSwitzerland
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.