Prostrolane Blanc-B, meso cocktail with a lightening effect 2 ml
- Brand: Prostrolane
- Composition features: peptides
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 0,7%
- Volume (ml): 2 ml
Multicomponent peptide cocktail Prostrolane Blanc-B has a distinct brightening, revitalizing effect and partially performs the role of a filler, filling fine lines and reducing dark circles under the eyes. The preparation produced by the South Korean giant Caregen Co., Ltd. helps to remove pigment spots, prevents their reappearance, moisturizes the skin, evens out skin tone and texture.
Main characteristics of Prostrolane Blanc-B, meso cocktail with a lightening effect 2 ml
The active components of mesotherapy cocktail are:
- stabilized hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 7 mg/ml, which fills wrinkles and maintains a uniform peptide structure;
- 4 biomimetic peptides - Oligopeptide-33 (Feruloyl and Valprooyl), Oligopeptide-92, Octapeptide-11.
Peptides in an injectable meso cocktail act as a regulator of melanogenesis by blocking the progression of melanosomes to keratinocytes and inhibiting tyrosinase activity, which is directly involved in melanin synthesis. In addition, peptide components stimulate fibroblast polyproliferation and activate collagen synthesis.
The uniqueness of the injectable product lies in its triple action:
- Effect Bright. The natural glow of the skin is achieved by blocking melanogenesis and by strengthening the walls of capillaries and the growth of new blood vessels, providing tissues with oxygen and nutrients;
- Effect Face lift. Extracellular matrix restoration and strengthening of derma cells polyferative activity promotes skin tightening;
- Effect Naturе. The anti-aging effect of smoothing wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes is achieved by activation of body resources and stimulation of biological processes in cells.
Prostrolane Blanc-B can be purchased on our website in ready-to-use 1 ml syringes.
Application area of Prostrolane Blanc-B, meso cocktail with a lightening effect 2 ml
Meso cocktail is used in the area:
- hands (back of hands and forearms).
Indications for intradermal injections are:
- dull complexion;
- "smoker's skin";
- freckles and age-related pigmentation;
- nasolacrimal furrows;
- dark circles under the eyes;
- sagging, decreased skin tone;
- fine and medium wrinkles;
- vascular network, couperose;
Mesotherapeutic cocktail injections are recommended for women and men after 25 years of age.
Injections can be carried out only by cosmetic doctors who have a certificate confirming the completion of a training course to work with the biocorrector. The injections are carried out after preliminary consultation with the patient and the exclusion of contraindications. The package is unsealed in the presence of the patient. Before injecting the meso cocktail the skin is treated with antiseptic and anesthetized.
The techniques used for injections are:
- microinjection without papules;
The recommended needle sizes are 30G, 32G. Cannulas can also be used to inject the product.
The course consists of two series of injections, which are carried out with an interval of 2 weeks. Supportive sessions are prescribed on an individual basis.
Result of application
After the procedures the skin becomes healthy-looking and naturally glowing. Pigment spots are lightened, wrinkles and vascular networks are reduced, firmness and elasticity of tissues are restored. The face looks younger and more rested.
Due to the high degree of micro-purification of the preparation's components, there are no side effects after the procedure. However, in order to avoid infection, until the skin in the injection sites is healed, it is necessary to limit the touching of the injected areas. For 2 weeks, you should refrain from bathing procedures and sunbathing.
For maximum long-term preservation of the result of the procedure, patients can be recommended to use serum Blanc-B.
Mesotherapy with Prostrolane Blanc-B is contraindicated in:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- intolerance of the components of the injection product;
- decompensated diabetes;
- autoimmune and somatic disorders;
- blood clotting disorders;
The procedure must be postponed if the patient is ill with a cold or other infectious disease, if there are inflammations on the skin in the injection area or non-healed damages to the epidermis.
Storage and transportation
Store the preparation for biorevitalization in a dark place at +2C to +25C for the period indicated on the package. The product should not be frozen and should not be overheated.
- Main characteristics
Indications for useCouperose
Dry and flaky skin
Hyaluronic acid concentration0,7%
Volume (ml)2 ml
Duration of actionup to 6 months
Layers of the dermisSuperficial
Country of originSouth Korea
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.