Dr. CYJ Hair Filler 1 ml
- Brand: Caregen
- Composition features: peptides
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 0,7%
- Volume (ml): 1 ml
Main characteristics Dr. CYJ Hair Filler 1 ml
Dr. CYJ Hair Filler solution based on active peptides and hyaluronic acid is positioned on the cosmetic market as a revitalizing hair filler. A unique bioreparant produced by the leader of the South Korean cosmetics market - Caregen Co. Ltd - is injected into the middle layers of the scalp, it is designed to prevent hair loss and activation of hair growth.
Dr. CYJ Hair Filler is the world's first hair filler. The injectable cocktail is named after its creator Yong-Ji Chung, professor of molecular biology, president of Caregen Co. Ltd. Scientists of the Korean laboratory have been engaged in the development, testing and production of preparations based on biomimetic peptides capable of solving various aesthetic problems at the cellular level for many years.
Dr. CYJ Hair Filler trichological cocktail contains:
- Decapeptide-10, which nourishes the bulbs, epidermis and dermis of the scalp;
- Decapeptide-18, responsible for the formation of new cells during hair growth;
- Decapeptide-28, accelerating the phase of anagen, active hair growth;
- Octapeptide-2, whose role is to protect the hair follicle cells from the damaging effects of UV light and the damaging effects of aggressive external factors;
- Octapeptide-11, which stops the process of collagen destruction;
- Oligopeptide-54, which prolongs the anagen phase, stops the loss of hair shafts;
- Oligopeptide-71, which is aimed at blocking depigmentation of hair and activating the synthesis of new follicles;
- hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 0.7%, which moisturizes the skin and activates the processes of bioreparation of the scalp.
The unique complex is supplemented with coenzymes, vitamins and minerals, which enhance the effect of peptides and hyaluronic acid, such composition provides a pronounced clinical effect of the cocktail Dr. CYJ Hair Filler cocktail. The price for the product is quite high, but the effectiveness of the therapy already after the first session pays off the expenses. The safety and effectiveness of the filler is confirmed by clinical studies, and there are no side effects.
The product is a transparent, low viscosity solution that is easily injected into the skin. Revitalizant Dr. CYJ Hair Filler can be bought in a ready-to-use 1 ml syringe. The needles are not included in the kit and are to be purchased additionally.
Area of application Dr. CYJ Hair Filler 1 ml
Indications for Dr. CYJ Hair Filler injections are:
- all types of alopecia, except scarring;
- thinning of hair;
- severe loss of hair shafts;
- dandruff, seborrhea, itching of the scalp;
- general unsatisfactory condition of hair and scalp.
The filler is also used to enhance the "survivability" of hair after transplantation. The drug is suitable for women and men over 18 years old, it is recommended for those who want to grow long and thick hair. Revitalizant is used not only on the scalp, but also in the area of eyebrows - for hair restoration after tattoos.
The technique of introducing the peptide cocktail is microinjection. First the scalp is wiped with a disinfectant, then the area is divided into sections.
Injections are performed to a depth of 2 mm with a distance of 1 mm, 0.02-0.03 ml of the solution is injected per 1 injection. After injection the scalp is re-treated with antiseptic.
The intensive course includes 4 treatments at 2-week intervals, the prophylactic course includes 2 sessions at the same interval. To maintain the result the second course may be appointed after six months.
To enhance the effect of Dr. CYJ Hair Filler injection procedures should be combined with the use of other means to stimulate hair growth (masks, massages, taking special preparations inside).
Result of application
Such an impressive effect of the procedure is achieved through the active triggering of microcirculation processes in the scalp, nourishing the bulbs and awakening dormant follicles.
After the course of treatment, hair growth is observed on thinning and balding areas, hair becomes thicker and gets a healthy, shiny look. Hair loss is significantly slowed down, also due to blocking the expression of the gene affecting hair shaft loss.
Dr. CYJ Hair Filler injections are contraindicated to pregnant and breastfeeding women, people who suffer from low blood clotting, autoimmune disorders. The procedure is not performed if you have wounds, rashes, scalp infections, inflammatory processes in the body, individual intolerance to the components of the solution.
- Main characteristics
Indications for useHair loss
Hyaluronic acid concentration0,7%
Volume (ml)1 ml
Duration of actionup to 9 months
Layers of the dermisSuperficial
Country of originSouth Korea
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.