Dermaheal SB 5 ml
- Brand: Dermaheal
- Composition features: peptides
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: does not contain
- Volume (ml): 5 ml
A cosmetic product manufactured by the South Korean cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry leader Caregen Co. Ltd - is used in cosmetology to combat hyperpigmentation. The second part of the name - SB - of Dermaheal mesococktail is deciphered as skin brightening, that is, "lightening the skin". The active ingredients of the preparation not only whiten the skin, but also slow down the synthesis of melanin from within.
Main characteristics Dermaheal SB 5 ml
The secret of the effectiveness of the Dermaheal SB mesotherapeutic cocktail lies in the unique combination of biomimetic peptides, similar in structure and properties to peptides of the human skin, with whitening components. The solution contains peptides:
- Oligopeptide-34 (CG-TGP2) and Oligopeptide-50 (CG-Glamerin), which inhibit melanin production and have a powerful antioxidant effect;
- Pentapeptide-13 (CG-ASP), which exhibits oligopeptide-like properties and further strengthens and protects the skin from damage.
In addition to peptides, the product contains:
- vitamin C, known for its whitening effect on the skin; it also helps activate collagen synthesis;
- licorice root extract, which lightens the skin, reduces redness and prevents the development of inflammation;
- arbutin - a non-toxic component of plant origin, which aims at slowing down the production of melanin.
Dermaheal SB mesococktail can be bought both individually in 5 ml bottles and in a whole box containing 10 bottles. Syringes and needles must be purchased additionally. In our marketplace for Dermaheal SB the price is one of the most favorable, while the lightening effect on the skin is one of the most pronounced and effective.
Area of application Dermaheal SB 5 ml
Lightening preparation for intradermal injection can be used in different areas: the face, neck, décolleté, the back of the hands. Indications for mesotherapeutic treatments are:
- freckles (solar lentigo);
- age spots;
- postnatal chloasms;
- hyperpigmentation caused by chemical, laser or mechanical trauma to the skin;
- dark circles around the eyes;
The injection method helps to eliminate the negative effects of tanning, as well as errors and adverse reactions from failure to follow the rules of care after chemical peels and laser resurfacing. Mesotherapy is suitable for women and men regardless of age. However, injections are only allowed for patients over 18 years of age.
The procedure can be performed:
- manually, using a syringe and needle;
- with a mesoroller;
- using a device for fractional mesotherapy (dermapen or mesoinjector).
When using a needle and syringe, the techniques used are:
- papular (recommended needle size - 30G, 5-8 mm);
- two-level (needle size - 32G, 4 mm).
On pre-cleaned and disinfected skin, the cosmetologist injects Dermaheal SB. Feedback from patients states that the procedure is moderately painful. If you have a low pain threshold, it is worth using a local anesthetic. The maximum consumption of the solution at 1 time is 5 ml.
For pronounced results, mesotherapy treatments are performed with a course of 4-8 sessions. In the first month, injections are given weekly, in the second - once every 2 weeks, in the third - once. Then during six months - 1 procedure every 2-3 months.
Result of application
After just a few sessions the skin in the treated areas is lightened and becomes healthy and even, pigment spots become less marked or disappear altogether. In addition to depigmentation there is a visible rejuvenating effect: wrinkles are smoothed, skin elasticity is increased.
The side effects after Dermaheal SB mesotherapy are insignificant. Swelling, redness and bruises disappear in a few days. To avoid complications, in the first days patients should refrain from the use of decorative cosmetics. Areas where injections were made, it is desirable to treat with an alcohol-free antiseptic. For 1-2 weeks, you should avoid sunbathing and bathing procedures. In spring and summer, it is recommended to protect the exposed areas from the sun with a cream with a high UV filter.
Mesotherapy is prohibited for pregnant and lactating women, people with cancer or autoimmune diseases. Do not make intradermal injections with inflammatory processes, dermatitis in the area to be treated, with individual intolerance to the components of the cocktail.
- Main characteristics
Indications for usePigment spots
Hyaluronic acid concentrationdoes not contain
Volume (ml)5 ml
Duration of actionup to 6 months
Layers of the dermisSuperficial
Country of originSouth Korea
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.