Radiesse 1,5 ml calcium hydroxyapatite based filler
- Brand: Radiesse
- Density: High
- Lidocaine: Available
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: does not contain
- Volume (ml): 1,5 ml
This preparation is very popular among cosmetologists around the world because of its unique volumizing viscoelastic properties.
The preparation contains 30% calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) and 70% gel of water, glycerin and carboxymethylcellulose. The role of this buffer is to bind the CaHA microspheres together and deliver them to the middle and deep layers of the dermis.
As for the most active component of Radiesse 1,5 ml - calcium hydroxyapatite - its uniqueness lies in its ability not only to fill the deficit of soft tissue, but also to start the process of neocollagenesis in the dermis.
The effect of Radiesse 1.5 ml occurs in 3 stages:
- First, volumetric filler acts in the same way as dense hyaluronic acid-based gels - it fills the formed wrinkles and voids with gel, "pushing" the wrinkles outward, smoothing the relief of the face.
- Calcium hydroxyapatite is a synthetic analog of the substance contained in our bone tissue. Thus, it is not perceived by our body as something foreign. On the contrary, after 2-3 months calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres are modified and interact with our proteins.
- The process of neocollagenesis begins, which means that the body is stimulated to create new collagen fibers. Thus, when the CaHA microsphere finally biodegrades and is removed from the body in the form of water and carbon dioxide, a tissue of collagen fibers is already formed in its place. This tissue continues to keep the skin toned even after the breakdown of the drug molecules.
The advantages of Radiesse. Reviews from cosmetologists agree that the advantages are not limited to the bio stimulating properties of the filler. In contrast to common hyaluronic fillers, the effect of Radiesse 1.5 ml lasts up to 12 months after one procedure, and up to 18 months after repeated correction with Radiesse. The price of the drug is comparable to other European volumetric fillers, and the effect lasts longer.
The Radiesse dosage of 1.5 ml is designed for complete facial rejuvenation. The Radiesse 0.8 ml dosage is enough to remove less noticeable age-related signs or just one area.
Due to the high density of the gel, its use is recommended for patients over the age of 35. Before this age, it is considered more favorable to use more fluid and soft hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
Areas corrected with Radiesse filler 1.5 ml:
- Cheekbones and cheeks,
- Along the lower line of the facial oval,
And these areas are not corrected by Radiesse 1.5 ml, due to its rheological properties:
- Areas with thin skin in the temporal area,
- Periorbital area,
- Lips and the area around the mouth.
Do not inject the gel into blood vessels, cartilage and scar tissue.
The filler is injected intradermally in the middle and deep layers (dermis and hypodermis level). It is also possible to inject into the hypodermis or under the muscle.
Radiesse 1.5 ml is not designed to work at the surface level of the epidermis.
The preparation is injected using a needle or cannula cut down at an angle of 300, which should reach the point from which the preparation will be distributed under the skin.
The gel is injected under constant pressure on the piston with a constant backward stroke of the instrument. The implant that emerged from the needle in the form of a thin thread should be in the soft tissues without globular deposits. Individual "threads" of injected calcium hydroxyapatite, placed next to each other in parallel, form the relief of the correction. It is also possible to place the gel "in layers" when correcting deep tissue deformities, or crosswise to create structural support for the skin.
Once the Radiesse 1.5 ml has been injected, the cosmetologist uses his index finger and thumb to distribute the gel under the skin, giving the desired shape to the filler and breaking up lumps.
To ensure a long-lasting and visually noticeable effect of a non-surgical facelift, cosmetologists often prefer Radiesse. You can buy it on the Filler Shop website in variations of 1.5 ml and 0.8 ml, with or without lidocaine.
Vector lifting with Radiesse 1.5 ml collagen stimulator provides the following correction effect:
- Non-surgical facial oval lifting,
- Elimination of ptosis, sagging "jowls",
- Giving volume to the cheekbones, cheeks, chin,
- Correction of the form of the nose,
- Raising the drooping eyebrows,
- Correction of medium and deep wrinkles,
- Harmonization of facial features, rejuvenation of the "beauty triangle".
Contraindications for Radiesse 1.5 ml
This product is ideal for those who are allergic to hyaluronic acid, as it provides a spectacular correction with calcium hydroxyapatite.
The other contraindications are similar to the list of contraindications for correction with hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Main characteristics
Filler baseCalcium hydroxyapatite
Hyaluronic acid concentrationdoes not contain
Volume (ml)1,5 ml
Duration of actionup to 18 months
Layers of the dermisDeep
Country of originGermany
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.