Neauvia Organic Stimulate filler based on hyaluronic acid and CaHA 1 ml
- Brand: Neauvia
- Density: High
- Lidocaine: Not available
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 26 mg/ml
- Volume (ml): 1 ml
Neauvia Organic Stimulate is a filler of a special type, which is produced on the basis of hyaluronic acid and additionally contains particles of calcium hydroxyapatite. Dermal filler of the new generation is used to fill deep wrinkles and creases, correct facial features imperfections and volumetric modeling. The unique formula of the product and the use of PEG for cross-linking of hyaluronic chains make it possible to obtain a natural and stable volumization without a rehabilitation period.
Main characteristics of Neauvia Organic Stimulate filler based on hyaluronic acid and СаНА 1 ml
The product is produced by an Italian company, which is a part of the large pharmaceutical concern Matex Lab (Switzerland). Stimulate is one of the densest fillers in the Organic line, which also includes preparations for biorevitalization and for contour and volume plastics.
Intradermal filler is a transparent sterile gel containing:
- hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 26 mg/ml, which smoothes wrinkles, creates the necessary volume and saturates tissues with moisture at the cellular level by attracting water molecules;
- calcium hydroxyapatite (0,01 mg/ml), which particles are sewed into the hydrogel structure. This component activates collagen synthesis and prevents the migration of the filler.
A special method of stabilizing the polymer involves the use of a reticulating agent, PEG, instead of BDDE. Polyethylene glycol:
- 30 times more apirogenic than the agent Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether;
- prolongs the action of hyaluronic acid, increasing its resistance to hyaluronidase, heat and mechanical stress;
- does not cause rejection by skin tissues.
The product meets all the safety and quality requirements of a European product, has CE marking and is approved by the FDA.
On our website you can buy Neauvia Organic Stimulate in 1 ml syringes with 21G needle and 22G cannula.
Application area of Neauvia Organic Stimulate filler based on hyaluronic acid and СаНА 1 ml
The preparation is used mainly in the middle and lower part of the face, in the neck and decollete area, the back of the hands. Contour plastics and volumetric modeling with Organic Stimulate injections are recommended in case of:
- nasolabial folds;
- drooping of facial tissues due to age-related changes;
- marionette wrinkles;
- insufficient volume in the chin area;
- decreased turgor, skin flabbiness;
- post acne scars, scars after mechanical damage to the skin;
- symmetry of facial features.
Dense filler is suitable for injectable correction of earlobes and non-surgical nasal plasty. The classic version of the preparation is designed for women, for men we recommend denser filler Neauvia Organic Stimulate Man. The preparation shows the most effective results of volumetric lifting during contour plastics for age-related clients.
Injections are performed after preliminary consultation and exclusion of contraindications to intradermal injection of the gel. Before injections the skin is cleaned and disinfected, it is desirable to apply local anesthesia, as the filler does not contain lidocaine and is injected to a considerable depth. The filler is injected subdermally, over the periosteum using a linear retrograde, bolus, fan technique, as well as by vector and/or lateral lifting. A single procedure is sufficient to obtain the desired result.
The result of application
The effect of contour plastics and volumetric modeling is seen immediately after the injections, maximum effect is seen during 7-14 days and is prolonged up to 12-15 months due to the launching of neocollagenesis.
There are usually no side effects, and the client can immediately return to his usual activities. On the day of the procedure it is undesirable to use decorative cosmetics. For a few more days it is worth monitoring your sleeping position, refraining from alcohol and blood thinning preparations, sunbathing, visiting the swimming pool and baths, and doing heavy physical exercises.
Injection procedures are not performed when:
- the patient is under 18 years old;
- pregnancy, breast-feeding;
- serious allergic reactions in the anamnesis;
- systemic diseases;
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- susceptibility to tissue scarring;
- taking thrombolytics and anticoagulants.
Contraindications to the procedure are also skin infections and individual intolerance to the components of the filler.
Storage and transportation
Storage temperature range: +1C to +30C. Do not freeze, do not damage, do not store near a heat source or in the open sun.
- Main characteristics
Indications for useRestoration of lost volumes (cheek and chin areas)
Face shape sculpting
Filler baseStabilized hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid concentration26 mg/ml
Volume (ml)1 ml
Duration of actionup to 18 months
Layers of the dermisMedium
Country of originSwitzerland
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.