Teosyal Redensity I PureSense Single (3 ml)
- Brand: Teosyal
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 15 mg/ml
- Volume (ml): 3 ml
Teosyal Redensity I, a product for biorevitalization based on hyaluronic acid produced by the Swiss laboratory Teoxane, is recommended to improve the condition of the skin with early signs of aging. The enrichment of the product with amino acids, vitamins and minerals enhances its revitalizing and rejuvenating properties. The presence of lidocaine in the composition ensures the comfort of the patient and the cosmetologist and reduces the time of the procedure.
There are two completely different products under the name Redensity: I - a product for biorevitalization, II - a soft filler designed to correct dark circles under the eyes and a tear trough. Both products are marked PureSense and contain lidocaine. There are no versions without an anesthetic.
Teosyal Redensity I PureSense is available as a clear sterile gel in 1 ml and 3 ml syringes. A pack with one 3 ml syringe (Single) is favorable if the injections are planned to be done on large areas. The kit includes two 30G ½ needles.
The bioactive components of the preparation are:
- unstabilized hyaluronic acid (15 mg/ml), which creates a hydro reserve in the dermal tissues and moisturizes the skin;
- amino acids (arginine, glycine, isoleucine, valine, threonine, proline, lysine, leucine) which activate the growth of collagen and elastin fibers;
- antioxidants lipoic acid, acetylcysteine and glutathione, which protect cells from damage caused by aggressive environmental factors;
- vitamins and minerals that stimulate metabolic processes and promote polyproliferation of dermal cells, tissue regeneration;
- lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml), thanks to which painful sensations during skin injury and intradermal injection of the gel are reduced.
The preparation for biorevitalization has an optimal level of viscosity, so it is easily injected into the dermis and evenly distributed in the tissues. For healthy patients the product does not cause allergies and immune reactions. The safety and high quality of the product is confirmed by a CE certificate.
Teosyal Redensity I is suitable for intradermal injection in the area:
- neck and decollete;
- the back of the hands.
The indications for biorevitalization are:
- photo- and chronoaging;
- excessive dryness of the skin;
- decreased turgor, sagging of skin tissues;
- dull complexion;
- wrinkles of different kinds and depths.
The procedure is recommended for women and men after 35 years of age as the preparation is additionally enriched with anti-age components.
The injections of the preparation for biorevitalization can be done only by a certified specialist with a medical education, after consultation with the patient and confirmation of the absence of contraindications. The skin is previously cleaned from decorative cosmetics and skin grease, and treated with an antiseptic.
The injectable product with hyaluronic acid and a biostimulatory complex is injected at a superficial level using techniques:
- multi-bolus (to improve the quality of the skin in the face and decollete area);
- linear retrograde (for smoothing wrinkles);
- multipoint (to improve the complexion).
The therapeutic course consists of 4-6 sessions performed at intervals of 10-14 days.
Result of application
After only 1-2 procedures, the complexion improves, the skin relief is smoothed out. The face becomes more youthful and healthy-looking. In addition, there is a slight lifting effect, which cannot be achieved by cosmetic products.
Swelling, papules and bruises disappear in a few days. On the day of the procedure you should not wash your face with water or use makeup. Bathing procedures, intensive physical activity, sunbathing on the beach and in a solarium should be excluded for 1-2 weeks.
Biorevitalization is contraindicated in the following cases:
- pregnancy, lactation;
- problems with blood clotting, taking anticoagulants and thrombolytics;
- decompensation of diabetes;
- anaphylactic shock and severe allergic reactions in history;
- autoimmune disorders.
Cosmetic manipulation should be postponed if the patient is ill with a cold, there are infections and inflammations on the skin in the area of the planned injections.
Storage and transportation conditions
The preparation should be stored at a temperature of +2-25°C. Before using, make sure that the package is not damaged.
- Main characteristics
Indications for useFine lines
Dry and flaky skin
Hyaluronic acid concentration15 mg/ml
Volume (ml)3 ml
Duration of actionup to 4 months
Layers of the dermisSuperficial
Country of originSwitzerland
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.