Aquashine BR, biorevitalization against pigmentation 2 ml
- Brand: Aquashine
- Composition features: peptides
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 1,50%
- Volume (ml): 2 ml
Biorevitalization Aquashine BR is a world-renowned leader in biorevitalization products from the South Korean giant Caregen Co. LTD. The solution is designed to lighten the skin, remove pigment spots and even out facial tone. The cocktail of 56 components, which includes hyaluronic acid, peptides, nucleic acids, is also used to rejuvenate mature skin and slow down destructive processes in the dermal tissues. It is recommended for the 40+ age group.
Main characteristics of Aquashine BR, biorevitalization against pigmentation 2 ml
The product is a part of a series of injectable products produced under the Revofil brand. In addition to the Aquashine biorevitalizants it also includes fillers enriched with biomimetic peptides. The BR designation in the name of the product means "BRIGHTNESS" - lightening and shining.
The differences between the products in the line can be seen in the table below:
|Biomimetic peptides Acetyl Decapeptide-3 and Oligopeptide-24 to eliminate the first wrinkles.
|Oligopeptide-51 inhibits the growth of melanocytes.
Oligopeptide-23 for regeneration at the cellular level.
|Oligopeptide-62 to reduce muscle tone.
Oligopeptide-29 for derma matrix repair.
|Aging skin with pigmentation
|Skin requiring muscle relaxation (botulinum toxin effect)
The product has an effect on a whole set of problems:
- Moisturizes by adding hygroscopic HA,
- Maintains turgor by activating the bioprocesses in the cells,
- Smoothes fine lines with oligopeptide-23 for tissue regeneration,
- Brightens the skin by balancing melanin production.
- Combats couperose by increasing blood microcirculation.
The active components of the cocktail are:
- unstabilized "free" hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 1.5%, which has long-lasting moisturizing effect;
- 4 types of oligopeptides, which inhibit the breakdown of hyaluronic acid, prevent pigmentation due to inhibition of melanin production, activate the synthesis of endogenous hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin;
- nucleic acids that participate in the formation of new DNA cells and promote faster healing of tissues in damaged areas;
- amino acids that act as building material for new cells;
- coenzymes, vitamins and minerals that stimulate metabolic processes in the dermis, providing an antioxidant and regenerating effect.
The product does not contain protein structures, so a protein allergy test is not required. The product is certified in the EU and America.
Aquashine BR is available in 2 ml syringes.
Area of application of Aquashine BR, biorevitalization against pigmentation 2 ml
The injections are performed on the face as well as on the neck and decollete area. One syringe of the product is just enough to treat these areas. Due to this consumption, the price of Aquashine BR is considered economical (both for beauticians and their patients).
The indications for the procedure include:
- dull, unhealthy complexion;
- freckles and age-related pigmentation;
- dry, dehydrated skin;
- photo- and chronoaging;
- enlarged pores and recurring acne;
- flabbiness and loss of skin elasticity.
The product is suitable for women and men with all skin types, including thin and sensitive skin. Aquashine BR biorevitalization is recommended in preparation for plastic surgeries, apparatus procedures, chemical peelings, and is also used as recovery after invasive interventions.
The procedure is performed after preliminary consultation with the patient and exclusion of contraindications to injections. Before injections, the skin is cleaned and disinfected. The procedure can be unpleasant, as the solution contains many acids and active ingredients that are painful to inject. To reduce the pain, an anesthetic cream is applied to the skin under the occlusive dressing beforehand.
For intradermal injection of the product, techniques are used:
- linear technique;
- bolus technique;
- with the help of a cannula.
Recommended needle sizes are 30G, 32G.
|3-4 treatments at intervals of 2.5-4 weeks.
every 4-5 months
|3-4 sessions every 2 weeks
|once every six months
2 treatments of BR injections followed by 2 treatments of Aquashine BTX. Interprocedure interval is 2-3 weeks
1 or 2 maintenance sessions are prescribed once every six months
Result of application
The biorevitalizing effect of these injections can be seen within 3-4 days after the treatment. The skin becomes even in color and relief, small wrinkles and folds disappear, deep wrinkles become less noticeable. Facial oval lifts, normalizes hydration of tissues. The effect is cumulative.
Reddening, papules and roughness on the skin after biorevitalization passes within a few days. Within 2-3 days after the session, patients can not use decorative cosmetics, scrubs, and for washing choose mild products without abrasive particles. It is necessary to refuse going to the beach, solarium, sauna and spa for 2 weeks.
Intradermal injections are contraindicated in:
- pregnancy, lactation;
- blood clotting disorders, taking anticoagulants;
- autoimmune disorders;
- diabetes mellitus;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- inflammation of the epidermis in the areas of the planned injections.
It is undesirable to use Aquashine BR for biorevitalization for patients under 20 years of age.
Storage and transportation
The product is stored under standard conditions for injection preparations: away from light and heat at temperatures between 2C and 25C. Storage period is indicated on the package.
- Main characteristics
Indications for useSkin flabbiness
Dry and flaky skin
Hyaluronic acid concentration1,50%
Volume (ml)2 ml
Duration of actionup to 6 months
Layers of the dermisSuperficial
Country of originSouth Korea
The product may be used only by professionals.
By making a purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.